CONSUMER ALERT! Only hire California State Licensed Contractor's to work on your home. Who must possess a Contractor's License? As defined by the California State License Board:

All businesses or individuals who construct or alter any building, or other structure in California must be licensed by the California Contractors State License Board (CSLB) if the total cost (labor and materials) of one or more contracts on the project is $500 or more.

Our License # is 901060.